[AT] Another stationary

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Apr 6 13:18:19 PDT 2004

Dave, its too far back for me to remember the actual model of that Cat (last
July) but I had listed it in the index as a D2. Can't see any designation
numbers in the photo but I'll have a look at my photos to see if they show.
I've got one photo from the other side but the cat is kind of hidden by a
Farmall A.

Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html