[AT] OT Question OT

Richard Fink sr nancydick at keyconn.net
Mon Apr 5 16:57:07 PDT 2004

Thank you Wayne. Another list member is making me another copy of win
98se.And i will go from there i don't want to pitch this computer though i
should 2 years old and i don't think there is over 3 months use on it. And
i suppose my scanner and printer would not work on XP.???????????????
Thanks to every one for there suggestions.
R Fink
PA