[AT] Reply about the rider in Chernobyl

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Mon Apr 5 09:25:38 PDT 2004

I would trust Arnie's assessment before I would trust the governments. I
have had a chance or two to see the way they run reactors at sea and the
Knolls APL in West Milton.
 I went back there a few times with Roberts Express (now Fed-Ex ground)
to deliver experimental parts to Groton, the worst one cost the
taxpayers close to 2500.00 in transport costs, because they forgot I was
in the parking lot !!!!  I had picked up a section of tubing to be test
fitted and returned, well it didn't fit correctly and nobody ever
remembered to release my truck (I was in the parking lot waiting to
return the tube to Knolls) so folks paid me close to 1500.00 just to
sleep for 6 hours.

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown NY