[AT] Another "bargain": a Worthington tractor

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon Apr 5 07:37:21 PDT 2004

I'd be willing to bet that it is rare compared to most farm tractors that
were produced in 10's of thousands of units.  How many of those golf course
tractors have any of us ever seen at shows?
There might have been a good number of them produced but I don't think many
are floating around now.  I think the only one I have ever seen is the one
that Arnold Palmer drives in the TV commercial and it is a different brand.

Charlie