[AT] We be in Redmond. OR

deanvp at att.net deanvp at att.net
Sun Apr 4 14:49:51 PDT 2004

We are in Redmond, Or for a week. Doing my emails at the public library. I have been looking for a good set of used 12.4 x 42" rear tires with 45 degree lugs for several years. Gave up and bought a new set of Firestone 23 degree lug version on my trip to Moline a couple weeks ago. Wouldn't you know it... I found a near new looking 45 degree lug set of Goodyears right here in a Redmond, Salvage yard for a price i cannot turn down. Don't even show weather checking and lugs are probably 95%. Sometimes this hobby will drive you crazy! BTW, I did need another set!  :-)