[AT] Names that have become generic

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun Apr 4 09:01:17 PDT 2004

Brian,  I don't remember if it is 50 F or 50 C but it has something to do
with a peculiarity in the temperature Mechanical engineers use in when
making materials calculations compared to what physicists and other
engineers use.  It was just a passing remark that one of my favorite
professors made.  It was 25