[AT] Allis CA Hand Clutch

LeRoy Price III leroy_price3 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 4 07:14:08 PDT 2004

Gil,

I don't have the CA, its a potential purchase and the current owner provided
this info on the hand clutch.  So I was wondering about the potential causes
for it not working.  Not familiar with the hand clutches on the whole Allis
family.

It also sounds that you have to hold the hand clutch back to keep it
disengaged.
If you release it does it spring back?

LeRoy