[AT] OT Weather vane

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Apr 1 22:15:03 PST 2004

Grant:

Being 6' 3" I can relate just a little. My youngest daughter is over 6' and
was quite an athlete. She always tried to get her height listed as 5' 13"
:-). I have always considered my height as an advantage. There are
disadvantages but the advantages far outweigh them. One of them is getting
to be in the back row when the ATIS pictures are taken. :-)

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

CRS = Having a Photographic Memory but a shortage of unused film.

www.deerelegacy.com