[AT] OT Weather vane

Grant Brians gbrians at hollinet.com
Thu Apr 1 21:58:50 PST 2004

That is funny! One of my sons is supposed to be 7'2" when he grows up. I am
already sympathizing with him as he is 11 and 5'7"+. He will have a heck of
a time getting into cars, going through doors and lots of other things. I
worked with two men who were 6'9" and they were permanently hunched from
ducking all the time. I am happy not to be taller. Except of course when I
am leaning over and working down low.... Like today when I was turning
wrenches 3" from the ground.
        Grant