[AT] Tractors for sale

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Mon Jun 10 17:15:03 PDT 2024

Dennis, I have no experience with either of those models but I found some
auction results on line that might be helpful.

John Deere 670 with mower deck, sold at auction November 2022 for $5,300

John Deere 670 with mower deck, sold at auction March 2023 for $2,700

John Deere 670, no mower deck, sold at auction March 2024 for $2,756

Belarus 532, no loader, sold at auction April 2023 for $1,100

Belarus 532 with loader, sold at auction May 2024 for $3,300

I copied the above info from the following pages.  If you don't have an
account with them you may not be able to see the prices, but I think you
could still see the photos and whatever other details are listed.

https://www.auctiontime.com/listings/farm-equipment/auction-results/list/cat
egory/1100/tractors/manufacturer/john-deere/model/670

https://www.auctiontime.com/listings/farm-equipment/auction-results/list/cat
egory/1100/tractors/manufacturer/belarus/model/532

Dean Vinson

Saint Paris, Ohio