[AT] Gasoline additive Advice

Henry Miller hank at millerfarm.com
Thu Jan 12 04:10:57 PST 2023

I use stabil in all gas cans. It works well enough so long as I cycle the fuel at least yearly.  Works for lawnmowers. Equipment that I don't use often I drain the fuel system afterward use.

Ethanol free gas is often a higher grade of gas, but I don't find it worth the cost.so I don't know if it helps.

Most of the problems people blame on ethanol are actually the gasoline is a lower grade. Ethanol is high octane so you can mix it with worse gas and it still works. E85 lasts for a long time without additives, but it is hard to find equipment that will run it.

--
  Henry Miller
  hank at millerfarm.com