[AT] An ATIS member passed

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Mon Jan 2 05:53:34 PST 2023

Sorry to hear that. Gene was one of the few ATIS member I had meet in person. Praying that God comforts his family in this time of loss.

Dennis

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 1, 2023, at 7:47 PM, Spencer Yost <spencer at rdfarms.com> wrote:

Gene Dotson, a stalwart member of ATIS for decades and the ATIS Wagon Master for a number of years at the Portland show passed away today. I don’t have any information about services, obit, etc and I doubt I’ll have any for a few days. But I wanted to let you know as soon as I did.

He was a wealth of knowledge and a really smart guy.  I’ll miss him.

PS. Many thanks to Steve Sewell for passing the info on to me.

Spencer Yost

Sent from my iPhone