[AT] OT - Computer question

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Sun Feb 5 14:55:58 PST 2023

I also had my laptop die about a week and a half ago. Think a jar may have cracked motherboard per the repair place. They said they can’t repair and it would not be cost effective if they could. It is a 10 year old Dell laptop with i7 processor and 1TB hard drive and 15.6 screen. That old laptop is still better than 2/3 of the laptops for sale today.
I have ordered a new Dell XPS 17 with i9 processor to replace it. I do a little bit of CAD so need something that can handle that.

Dennis

Sent from my iPhone