[AT] OT - Computer question

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Fri Feb 3 10:55:35 PST 2023

Hi all, Hope everyone is staying warm, it's 7 degrees in my part of
Michigan at 2:00 in the afternoon. I need to get a new (refurbished)
computer as my Dell laptop with windows 7 is getting glitchy, and it
will not run my tax software (Turbotax). I can find a refurbished Dell
9020 desktop with monitor for under $200, that comes with Windows 10
pro, however Windows 10 is getting a little long in the tooth. Just
wondering how long MS will continue to support Win 10, before I need to
upgrade to Win 11. Most of the refurbished computers I am looking at
will not support Win 11. I really don't want to buy something that will
be obsolete in a couple years. Linux is not an option at this point
because TurboTax doesn't support it. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike M