[AT] Shop Lighting recommendation

Bruce Fallon bfallon at whidbey.com
Fri Nov 18 16:46:03 PST 2022

Bbounder 10 Pack Linkable LED Utility Shop Light, 4 FT, 48 Inch Fixture for Garage, 40W Equivalent 250W, 5000K Daylight, Surface + Suspension Mount, Florescent Light Fixture Replacement, Black
See if you can find these on Amazon.  I have ordered 3 times for my shop 48 X40 with a loft and 1000 square ft of lean to down the side and across the back.  No failures and they light better than anything I have used in the past and very little power draw.

Direct wire no ballasts and linkable end to end.

Bruce Fallon
Langley, WA  98260