[AT] fixing a spark plug

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Mon May 30 08:14:53 PDT 2022

I was kind wet, not sooty as it only has run for a minute for two, that
was sitting for 10 years, fully drained. So I burned it off with a
propane torch, and let it sit to cool.I have a second push mower with a
J19HX in it. I fired it up and it ran just fine. Put the "new" plug it
it and it started fine. I figured go with what works so I put J19HX in
the mower I'm giving to my sister and it been running for 1/2 HR know.
Now for the re-start test...

Thanks,
Mike M