[AT] Tools you should throw away but….

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun May 22 04:57:54 PDT 2022

Ever seen the tobacco cans that held pipe tobacco? So my dad smoked and
we had a huge supply of those. Got one of those filled with broken
screwdrivers. Dad would not let me throw them out. I guess it had
something to do with being born in the depression and not having much
ever, they didn't want to toss anything that could be used for
something. So it and a index full of the crappiest drill bits you ever
seen (someone gave them to him as a gift) just reside on the back of a
work bench.

Oh yeah, the knuckle buster. Sears came out with these small looking
channelock thingys that were supposed to self adjust back in the 90's.
If you have much more grip than a 80 year old grandma, you gonna get
hurt using them is all I will say.

John Hall