[AT] The newer trucks re just not going to last.

Aaron Dickinson a_dickinson at att.net
Tue May 17 18:03:20 PDT 2022

When my sister moved to Northeast Texas and asked me to build a house for her, I brought down my tandem axel tool trailer. I live in Michigan and have two choices, go straight south on the east side of the Mississippi and then west, or jump across into Missouri and down the west side of the Mississippi, through Oklahoma. I chose poorly. Interstate highway just about tore my, relatively new, trailer apart. I had installed a tool crib and tool boxes in there that had been working fine for over two years, they did not survive that trip. Between the expansion joints and potholes that could swallow a car that even the semis where dodging.

Trip had been fine until Oklahoma, I feel for you.

Aaron Dickinson

Mason, Mich