[AT] Stolen Tractors (Ukraine)

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Sun May 15 17:17:13 PDT 2022

I had read that earlier this month as well. This English language article (below) in the German media seem to have the most information but it’s English translation may not be perfect and o found the web site more cluttered. CNN and Business Insider also had decent articles on it.

https://amp.dw.com/en/ukraine-how-farm-vehicles-stolen-by-russia-were-remotely-disabled/a-61691839

I wonder if the same thing happens if you miss a payment on that equipment? :-)

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone