[AT] Test

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu May 5 11:33:40 PDT 2022

I haven't seen any posts.  I might stir things up a bit here:  I
purchased about $1200 worth of salvage parts from a salvage yard named
All Old School Auto Parts recommended by a member of a old dodge truck
group on Farcebook.  I contacted the Facebook page representative, and
sent funds for power steering for my 67 C600 Dodge truck, my 65C60
Chevrolet, and a standard transmission to put behind a dodge Cummins I
recently acquired.    Of course I was talked into sending through
friends and family to eliminate the extra charges..   It has been 2
months now and I haven't received the parts and the 3 earlier times I
inquired I was told that everything was ok.  Now the Farcebook page has
changed to be titled Auto Parts Junkyard, and not accepting the messages
I sent.   I should have known when the shipping charges were only $50
for the transmisison.  I saved all the correspondence and paypal
messages.  I sent emails to the 2 email addresses and advised I was
filing a complaint with the FTC.    I have filed a complaint with the
FTC,  and contacted my local Sherrif's office who has been working
extensively in the internet fraud and trafficking area...

Cecil