[AT] Ukraine, very short update

cgs oxygenfarm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 05:21:54 PDT 2022

Here's a post I made two weeks ago on a neighborhood site:

<https://nextdoor.com/profile/018JD8PjLkGms5xDr/?is=detail_author>
Charles Stocker
<https://nextdoor.com/profile/018JD8PjLkGms5xDr/?is=detail_author>, Hunt
Park
<https://nextdoor.com/neighborhood/huntpark--Blue-Ash--OH?source=neighborhood_name>

Ukraine and humanity Yesterday it cost me the most $$ ever to fill my
car's tank, and I felt the pain. Then I realized that I could drive my
car onto public streets, almost wherever I wanted to go, in peace and
safety however expensive. In a far away country ordinary people are
being shelled and bombed, losing their cars and homes and lives, and
possibly their nation. Matthew 25, right here in Blue Ash, is accepting
donations for the refugees in Ukraine, fellow human beings in great trouble.

My daughter bought fabric and sewed Ukraine flags for me and neighbors.

It seems such a feeble gesture but we do what we can for these
courageous people. I've always admired farmers and am proud of the
list's support to Mattias.

--
Charlie