[AT] What's this thing called

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Thu Mar 17 18:05:56 PDT 2022

That looks to be it - thanks!  For $1275 I assume their kit includes that whole three point part too.

BTW I sold the plugger that needed to be repaired and the hitch leveler for a $125 and $100 respectively mid afternoon.   Doubt I left much money on table.

Used $45 of that money to rent a 5’ plugger and plugged the hay field this evening.

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone