[AT] [External] What's this thing called

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Thu Mar 17 09:51:45 PDT 2022

It has two ears for the bottom pins on the implement and then there’s an ear on the tongue.  The top link goes between that ear in the top link paint of the implement.

You do have to reverse one of the pins to get it to slide on and off easily if possible. otherwise you just simply remove one pin and then bolt it back through if necessary.

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone