[AT] TIME

HERBERT METZ metz-h.b at comcast.net
Sun Mar 13 18:24:41 PDT 2022

Darrell,
Yes; so what if that clock is an hour slow.  It will just have to wait.
That hip comes first; hope that hip is making decent progress.
Your email reminded me of the following situation (an estimated twenty years ago).
I still remember your driving me all around Portland, IN auto parts shops {on Saturday(?) morning} until we finally found a radiator hose for my Dakota pickup.   IIRC, we found the replacement hose in a nearby town.
Late afternoon the previous day we spent considerable time getting loaded.  Finally, we drove about one mile when the truck overheated.  An hour later we turned around and limped back to the ATIS camping area.  In a few minutes some teenager quickly spotted the leak.  Gary Dodsons made room for Barbara and I to spend the night in their RV.
Do you remember when that was?
Herb(GA)