[AT] Ag site

Brad Loomis brad.loomis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 13:37:51 PST 2022

I had a text exchange with my granddaughter, since I'm in an Ag related
business, wine, she shared a web store she's working on. It looks very
promising, but since I'm not directly involved with the farming aspects I
can't comment on the value of the services/products they offer. Obviously
the name is a play on Amazon but I wouldn't hold that against anyone!
Possibly useful for some, FYI. She's a smart little go-getter!
www.agrizon.com
Something to browse in your winter downtime. LOL.
Brad