[AT] Is the stationary engine list still around?

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Jul 30 04:44:43 PDT 2022

For some reason I was thinking AT was all that's left of the mailing
lists. Seem to recall Spencer having several lists at one point. I
believe I was on AT, Farmall and SEL. I thought he combined them all but
perhaps it was just the tractor groups that were combined, Its been
several years so remembering with certainty isn't easy! I still see
frequent posts from guys on the Farmall list in various old tractor
sites on Facebook. Likewise I think a couple SEL guys show up on old
engine sites as well.

John Hall