[AT] IH 656

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Wed Jul 20 09:54:40 PDT 2022

I would second what Bill said, I like the hack saw idea, and if you go
low and slow, you may be able to save the threads. I have a couple of
old screw drivers that I heated and bent the end to a U shaped hook for
things like this. You could reach through, and keep outward pressure on
the section you are working on, so it comes out in the right direction.

Good Luck!
Mike M