[AT] old propane stock tank heater

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Jan 27 18:37:37 PST 2022

I picked up a nearly new Johnson gas appliance cws-8 Propane stock tank
heater.  It appears they stopped making these in the 60s  This one is in
like new condition,  I would like to find an operators manual or
lighting instruction for it.  There was an instruction manual on ebay
over 2 years ago, but none available now.  If anyone knows where I might
find one, I would certainly appreciate it.  The Johnson gas appliance
company is in Cedar Rapids Iowa, and still in business.  However, they
do not list the stock tank heater.  I have contacted them and waiting on
a response.   Maybe there is a museum in Cedar Rapids that has some of
the literature from the company...

Cecil