[AT] Engine Heater

Steve W. swilliams268 at frontier.com
Sun Jan 23 13:27:54 PST 2022

Yep, Start with a 40X60 insulated slab with in floor radiant heat, erect a nice building on it that. Park the tractor inside it to keep it warm. Solved.  ( I’ve used in block, inline and tank style units depending on the engine involved. The freeze plug types do a good job in a smaller package. For cars/trucks I’d install the tank style, had those on many trucks and POVs, was real nice when the tones drop at 4 AM and you respond in a warm vehicle with a defrosted windshield.)
With the in block heater a heat houser is a good addition, it retains the heat and offers protection to the operator as well.