[AT] Chevroplet 8500 Air brake issue

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Jan 18 19:01:03 PST 2022

No access.   The fittings are on the firewall behind the air conditioner
duct ( a hard Plastic) aboveand just right of the steering and brake
reinforcements.  The one line I cannot determine where it goes, makes a
bend across the top of this reinforcement and maybe gores to a low
pressure buzzer.  It tees off of the line out of the park valve.

Cecil