[AT] Selling parts on Ebay

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Mon Jan 10 08:00:54 PST 2022

I set up a special saving account just for eBay to use.   I likewise didn’t trust them with my regular checking or other “real” money accounts.  I sell some electronics from time to time that are just too specialized for social media sites or craigslist. I pretty much have to rely on eBay.  Even items I could sell somewhere else I find the most cases I get better money on eBay.

They did not ask me for any passwords to the best of my recollection. So not sure why you were asked for those?  They just use ACH banking transfers for fees and proceeds so they would not need passwords for that.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone