[AT] Deere Service Binder.

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Jan 9 20:25:15 PST 2022

I think I posted the pic of the front of the binder.  I think it is in
good condition.  It has a little wear on the corners, but is not oily or
stained.  The  lettering on the lower part of the cover is slightly
faded.   Here is the M and B cover pages.  I think one of them I moved
taking the pic..
Cecil