[AT] Deere Service Binder.

deanvp deanvp at att.net
Sun Jan 9 14:38:10 PST 2022

Cecil, Yes, if it is an original JD B Service Manual and it is in good shape it is worth $100 or more by itself. I don't know the value of the M manuals.  The Original JD Binder itself, if in good condition,  is worth $20 or more.  JD still sells these manuals in reproduction firm for some rediculous price.  Go to www.deere.com and drill down to get to publications.  Search on the SMxxxx number you have which will to to what repo manuals sell for.Sent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Cecil Bearden <crbearden at copper.net> Date: 1/9/22  12:01 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: at at lists.antique-tractor.com Subject: Re: [AT] Deere Service Binder. I came across an old Deere Service binder with factory manuals for the M and B series.   I am going to put them on Ebay if no one here has an interest in it.  I really don't know what to ask for it. It is in good condition for a 1947 book.  It was in the old Gehl/Owatonna dealership parts and manuals I bought.  Also have some Bush Hog service and parts manuals.  Some of the Ebay auctions are starting at over $100 on what looks like this one but only the B book..Cecil_______________________________________________AT mailing listAT at lists.antique-tractor.comhttp://lists.antique-tractor.com/listinfo.cgi/at-antique-tractor.com