[AT] Deere Service Binder.

Carl Szabelski c.s.szabelski at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 14:03:43 PST 2022

Cecil,

I would do a search on E-bay and a search on the internet itself (type in
John Deere M manual and then John Deere B manual). Look at the prices being
asked for and offer them for 80% of the lowest asking price, unless that
price is ridiculous. Also compare the quality of the manuals if possible by
looking at any pictures. Note the quality of your manuals compared to any
others being offered.

Carl