[AT] An Antique Road Grader

HRP hrpletch at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 18:35:08 PST 2022

To clarify something, International Harvester did not build that grader despite what the state of Oregon said.  It was an IH/McCormick Deering tractor powering it, but the scraper was built by another company—Russell if it’s the same as Milo’s, but there videos of three other brands shown at the end of this video.

Howard