[AT] Now shop mysteries - Was Engine Heater and wiper arms

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 19:52:43 PST 2022

In general, my wife won't even go in my shop. I know what's there and where
to find it but it looks like chaos to others. The other day I was in a jam
in town and knew she was headed that way soon and called and asked her to
bring me some stuff. I said "Walk in, turn right, grab the black bucket and
bring it please". No discussion of what or why. She did so but shook her
head when she handed it to me.

I really need to organize and clean it out so she doesn't have to deal with
it when something happens to me.

Warren