[AT] Now shop mysteries - Was Engine Heater and wiper arms

Roger Moffat rogerkiwi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 19:45:51 PST 2022

Sorry to hear about these back problems guys. Reading this just reminds me of something I tell myself (and others) from time to time…

Having to do kidney dialysis 5 times a week (I do haemodialysis myself at home with my wife’s help), and now a mostly useless kidney removed is something, but it could of course always be worse - I don’t have cancer, so that’s something. And thankfully I don’t have back problems, so that is also something.

Cheers to All

Roger