[AT] Now shop mysteries - Was Engine Heater and wiper arms

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Tue Feb 8 19:48:42 PST 2022

Yes, and they have disappeared from my pocket too.

Most terrifying is the 1/2” box end wrench that just shows up in the most random places; even when I’m not even looking for it.  It’s like it’s following me.

It’s beginning to get to me. Pretty soon I’m sure it’s gonna start talking to me like that doll in twilight zone: “Hi I’m talking Tina and I’m going to kill you“.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Living_Doll_(The_Twilight_Zone)

Spencer