[AT] Engine Heater and wiper arms

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Tue Feb 8 11:23:49 PST 2022

I always thought it was shop trolls that could somehow magically convert all the screwdrivers in my drawer to Phillips heads when I needed a straight blade or vice versa. Maybe it was snow snakes?  Na, this happens all year round -  it has to be shop trolls.

Shop trolls also make sure that the socket missing from the socket set is the one I need. If I need a 9/16, that’s the one that’s missing. Next time I pick it up and I need a half inch? That’s the one missing. These damn shop trolls are really annoying.

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone