[AT] Brush hog PTO shaft slop

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Fri Dec 16 15:19:20 PST 2022

This one will do OK if I am just mowing field grass, and then it's a
competition to see if I can complete the field without shearing the pin.
Now I'm clearing some land and mowing some 1" scrub trees. It does
alright, but I spend more time changing bolts than clearing LOL. The 513
is listed as a light duty cutter so I may be pushing it a bit. I've
priced heavier duty cutters with slip clutches, but about fell out of my
chair when I saw the prices.

Mike M