[AT] New Holland 2120

Mitchell Daly md31043 at msn.com
Thu Aug 11 13:51:21 PDT 2022

It's the wrong color!!!

Mitch
md31043 at msn.com
________________________________
From: AT <at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com> on behalf of Mike M <meulenms at gmx.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2022 4:38 PM
To: Antique tractor email discussion group <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Subject: [AT] New Holland 2120

Hi guys, I'm looking at a New Holland 2120 4x4 with a 12 speed
transmission, no loader, owner said it is around 40HP.  I drove it
today, and it seems to run fine, but has a couple issues that I noticed.
It seems to belch whitish black smoke when it was cold, and as it warmed
up a bit it was more black, under light load. Second it seems hard to
get it into gear. I had the selectors in the right area, but after
letting the clutch out, no movement. Owner was able to get it going, he
said it took some getting used to. Any thoughts? 1645 hrs on the meter,
if it's working properly.

Thanks,
Mike M