[AT] Grain cart ID (JD?)

Stuart Harner stuart at harnerfarm.net
Sun Aug 7 10:07:40 PDT 2022

Found it!

It appears to be a JD 68 Auger Wagon. I found a picture on an auction
site then started searching using John Deere 68.

Apparently had several options/features and was intended to be used as a
feeder/mixer wagon. It looks like it could have up to 3 bins internally
with levers for adjusting the mix ratio.

Interesting stuff and more research is needed. Apparently JD also made a
garden tractor with the number 68.