[AT] Pallet needed from Beaver Dam WI to OKlahoma

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Apr 29 05:18:12 PDT 2022

Uship was my first choice.  The only bids I have are $325+.  875 mi at
6mpg is 145gal or about $650 in fuel for a truck.   I was hoping to find
someone with a pickup coming this way and needing some fuel money.   I
may just have to quit working on any of this stuff until the country
gets their head on straight.

Cecil