[AT] Pallet needed from Beaver Dam WI to OKlahoma

Brian VanDragt bvandragt at comcast.net
Thu Apr 28 18:14:37 PDT 2022

I've had some vintage single cylinder engines shipped to me through Fastenal. They will ship pallets from store to store, you have to deliver to, and pick up from the store. Brian
-------- Original message --------From: Cecil Bearden <crbearden at copper.net> Date: 4/28/22  8:52 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: at at lists.antique-tractor.com Subject: Re: [AT] Pallet needed from Beaver Dam WI to OKlahoma
    I have never used them.  There is one at ElReno.  I always
      thought they were too expensive to buy anything from.  Their
      prices are for the oil patch here...
      Cecil

    On 4/28/2022 7:28 PM, James R Showers