[AT] Fuel line tool and more.

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Apr 27 06:58:48 PDT 2022

It was my 98 Chevrolet C8500 medium duty.  The under dash connections
are impossible to get to.  The problem is moisture gets in the air
system and then when we get really low temps, those dead end sensors
freeze and then start leaking.  I have an air antifreeze injector, but
relly no good place to mount it where I can fill it without a bunch of
trouble..  Everything under the dash of this truck is plastic.  The
rough roads here in my area have literally tore this truck apart.  I
need to find a truck from the 60's that has tilt hood, and install the
engine trans and axles from this truck into it.  We overhauled the Cat
3126B engine, and the Allison transmission was replaced about 20K miles
before I bought it.  It was a county mechanics truck so the mechanical
parts are like new.  Every time I take it out there is a new leak or
something doesn't work because a plastic piece of the dash broke and the
wiring harness connections came loose.

Cecil