[AT] Fuel line tool and more.

Brad Loomis brad.loomis at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 18:16:47 PDT 2022

I recall recently Cecil? or someone was looking for a fuel line removal
tool for a cramped place. This .pdf catalog came in my email today, lots of
specialty automotive tools and some for just that purpose. For any that may
be interested. 48 pages, fast download.
Brad
That will start the download. 2022 CTA tools catalog.

https://ct.klclick.com/f/a/Sj9qeAaomQyUejYmeTCiPw~~/AASl5QA~/RgRkSsafP0SHaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuY3RhdG9vbHMuY29tL2luZGV4LnBocD9yb3V0ZT1wcm9kdWN0JTJGZG93bmxvYWQlMkZkb3dubG9hZCZkaWQ9NjEmX2t4PVRQMkQzZW5KNjJLZUJ0b180VkJnSHhOWWc1OFlXQ0FQTndPazM0NG5FYUElM0QuU3U0Y2lVVwNzcGNCCmJhn0FoYr2JTk1SFWJyYWQubG9vbWlzQGdtYWlsLmNvbVgEAAItAQ~~
I copied and pasted that into my browser and got the catalog, again. :)