[AT] Motostandard

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Fri Sep 24 07:18:36 PDT 2021

I have a few  mental groupings of old machines: machines that I don’t give a second thought to, machines I've owned or would like to own, and machines that I would like to have dropped off for just a day or two so I could play with them. This thing falls in the last class.

Although I must admit It is almost worth owning it because it does score high on the HHMB scale (this scale indicates how likely you are to use the phrase “here, hold my beer“ when around a particular object )

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone