[AT] OT - Horseradish

Carl Szabelski c.s.szabelski at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 17:27:20 PDT 2021

We had the same issue a while back and despite constant pulling everyday
after work, it just kept coming back. Resorted to apply a weed killer with
a brush to each individual plant. Took a while but we eventually killed it
all off. Pulling and leaving even the smallest piece of root behind will
result in it growing back. You have to kill the root to get rid of it, just
like dandelions and thistle. We later learned from others who grew
horseradish that you should grow it in a container instead of the ground to
keep it from getting out of control and taking over the garden.

Carl