[AT] Motostandard

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 10:27:09 PDT 2021

The Gravely 2 wheel walking tractors already have a differential and would
just need turning brakes and of course tracks. I have seen a picture of a
Gravely track conversion somewhere, maybe on Pinterest.
Now a Troy-bilt tiller would need a differential, brakes and tracks since
it has a solid axle and depends on skidding one tire to make a turn. The
design of the handles shifts the weight from the inside wheel to the
outside wheel when turning so it is fine with the wheels but would be
pretty tough turning a set of tracks like that.  :-)

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 9:54 AM Aaron Dickinson <a_dickinson at att.net> wrote:

> Looks a lot like what I would expect if someone put a track kit on  a
> gravely. Of course you would also have to put a diff and turning brakes to
> make that work on a gravely.
>
> Aaron Dickinson
> Mason,Michigan

Francis Robinson