[AT] 3 point hitch parts

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Sep 21 17:16:39 PDT 2021

In the old days we had some adjustable stay bars that went from the top
link yoke to the 3pt drawbar to hold it at the height you needed and
prevent it being pushed up since we have no down pressure.    on one of
the groups I subscribe to, a fellow had a late model NH and wanted to
know how he could keep the drawbar from being pushed up..    I know we
had these on the old TO-35 and maybe used it on the old MF50 when we had
it pulling a water wagon.  Most of the on the 50 time we just used the
drawbar.   The only time we used the 3pt drawbar when we got the MF85s
was for pulling posts...  We had an 85 on LP and one  on diesel.

Cecil